FUDforum2Go is a pre-installed, self-contained and compact version of FUDforum that can run from a USB stick or CD-Rom.
Steps to build
Users can simply download the latest FUDforum2Go package, the below instructions are for advanced users:
- Download Server2Go from http://www.server2go-web.de/ and extract.
- Rename Server2Go.exe to FUDforum2Go.exe
- Edit "pms_config.ini" and change ServerName=Server2Go to ServerName=FUDforum2Go.
- Edit server\config_tpl\php.ini and change memory_limit = 8M to memory_limit = 32M
- Delete all subdirectories except htdocs and 'server.
- Delete all files except autorun.inf, splash.png, FUDforum2Go.exe and pms_config.ini
- Delete all files from the htdocs directory
- Copy FUDforum's install.php to htdocs
- Start FUDforum2GO.exe and navigate to http://127.0.0.1/install.php and install.
- Shutdown, edit htdocs/include/GLOBALS.php and prefix all paths with $_ENV["S2G_SERVER_DOCROOT"]