FUDforum 2.7.7 was released on 02 October 2007. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
- Display flags on member listing and allow sorting by them.
- Don't limit password length on registration page to 16 chars.
- Added an option allowing the admin to disable e-mail notification.
- Allow setting of message creation time via FUDAPI.
- Make flag update on login optional.
- Added RSS headers to pages that can be represented in RSS form.
- Improved ESTMP handler.
- Implemented open search.
- Allow for more text for reports about messages.
- Added separate limiter for private message folder sizes for moderators and admins.
- Added FireFox 2 spell check support for various text boxes.
- Updated Dutch, Spanish translations and added UTF8 Russian translation.
- Make user manager show group memberships.
- Added support for topic descriptions.
- Added an option to dump all private messages in inbox/saved/sent folders.
- Keep track of user's last used Ip address.
- Added functionality that allows movement of messages from one thread to another.
- PostgreSQL query failure fix.
- Prevent attachment duplication.
- Adjust error for login failures.
- Properly log deleted user accounts.
- Fixed query failure in rating tracker for moderators.
- If temporary tables and persistent connections are used don't forget to clear out the temp table after (By hackie).
- Fixed parsing of certain [quote] tag combinations.
- Fixed quote limits for in-db message storage.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mozilla based browsers to lose focus in the message editor.
- Added missing support for sub-categories in a number of admin control panels.
- Hide Admin/Mod links for basic account moderators.
- HTML validity fixes for admin control panels.
- Fixed updating of the topic description.
- Fixed transfer of topics to empty forums.
- Fixed nagivation in reply thread view.
- Improved moderator validation.
- Fixed user deletion when in-db message storage is used.
- Fix for systems without GLOB_BRACE support.
- Fixed a possible parser error when short tags are enabled.
- Only show dump link when there are messages Improve dump message format.
- Make member name a link to their profile on the group manager.
- Permission check for edit of messages by group enabled user.
- Updated German translation.
- Added limiter for which accounts an account moderator can adjust settings for.
- Fixed a few possible E_NOTICEs in various areas of the code.
- Updated the German translation.
- Make ini_set() calls conditional upon the function's availability.
- Improve member link in the group manager.
- Improve GLOBALS.php parsing algorithm.
- Added support for user link colors on member list.
- Added a work-around for PHP versions using ORIG_PATH_INFO.
- Improved documentation for FUDforum's access keys.
- A few fixes for PostgreSQL and removed deprecated oid dependency.