|| NOTE: How can I help?
- Download the latest version, test it and report issues on the support forum.
- Checkout the latest version from SVN and help us to develop new features and prepare patches.
- Ensure your language is fully translated.
- Help us to proofread and update the documentation on the wiki (this site).
This page contains progress and ideas for a FUDforum 3.0.4 release. Exact release date is unknown (probably late Q4 2011 or early Q1 2012).
You are welcome to expand this page if you like to work on a new feature or influence the development direction.
Users that want to help with testing and development can check out the latest code from the SVN repository.
The new system requirements to run FUDforum will be:
- (proposed) PHP 5.3 or higher (PHP 5.2 will no longer be supported).
- Admins can define who can edit custom profile fields.
- New ACP_FOOTER hook. Required for the Swekey plugin.
- Better cross database backup and restores (i.e: from MySQL to PostgreSQL).
- (proposed) Remove the Affero MOD (I'm not aware of anyone still using it).
- (proposed) Remove unbuffered queries from all the MySQL drivers. I doubt if it's still worth having?
- Fix URL for avatar approvals.
- Fix Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in admavatar.php on line 256.
- Fix error: fud_smtp.inc missing when approving users and SMTP server is configured.
- Fix slow query in Message Selector (see "Query taking 2 minutes" @ http://fudforum.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=119149)
Ideas to explore