FUDforum 3.0.4RC1 was released on 27 April 2011.
- Karma/user reputation that can be enabled from the Global Settings Manager (by trepstrer)
- Admins can now define who can edit custom profile fields.
- Better cross database backup and restores (i.e: from MySQL to PostgreSQL).
- New ACP_FOOTER hook. Required for the Swekey plugin.
- Plugins can now define X_check functions that will be executed during consistency runs.
- Better spider detection. For example: 'Google' will now match agent 'Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot'.
- Added command-line mode to admgeoip.php (by macrule).
- Prevent profile spam (users cannot specify a home page if LINKS_BEFORE_POSTS > 0)
- Update jQuery to version 1.7.2 and jQuery UI to 1.8.19.
- Update FPDF to version 1.7
- New karma templates added.
- Don't show 'Forgot Password' link when password resets are disabled
- Add support for Asturian (ast).
- Add support for Basa Banyumasan (map-bms).
- Add support for Icelandic (is).
- Add support for Maltese (mt).
- Add support for Tamil (ta).
- Add support for Traditional Chinese (xh-hant).
- Language code for Norwegian was changed from "no" to "nb".
- Letter local selection for Luxembourgish and other translation updates.
- Numerous localization updates from http://translatewiki.net.
- 3.0.4 RC2: Add support for Zizaki (diq).
- Siebrand Mazeland for helping FUDforum localizers on translatewiki.net and committing translation updates.
- Users trepstrer for the Karma/user reputation patch.
- User macrule for a number of smaller patches.
And others (please add your name!)