FUDforum 1.1.1 was released on 01 February 2002. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 2.0.0 ASAP.
It is not out just yet, we are going to try it out for a few days to test for various possible bugs. If all goes well, expect this to be released as 1.1.5 sometime on Monday. Here is a list of changes that were made in this release:
- Added a global control panel allowing the admin to mass mail all of the forum members.
- Added code allowing the admin to add more admins (people with access to the control panel).
- Added IM indicators to message drawing code, for ICQ it shows online/offline status.
- Changed all of the forum's button to something more appropriate for the current design. The icons were shamelessly ripped off the KDE project (http://www.kde.org) & concept of the buttons was ripped off phpBB.
- Added code to allow the admin to control the forum background style.
- Added a new style for message buttons, which now separates messages more clearly.
- Re-arranged buttons on messages in a more useful manner.
- Increased the size of the subject box for messages.
Bugs that were fixed:
- All users could see the moderation link & reported messages link.
- Added a space in the <title> tag between the forum name & page name.
- Fixed a bug, which in certain conditions prevented the last message in the thread from being seen.
- Added a hack around ICQ notifications to get around ICQ's url filter.
Other minor things were also fixed, you'll be able to see the full details in the changelog, which will be posted at the time of release.
Changelog can be found at http://fud.prohost.org/download.php
as well as the new version & upgrade script.
As usual, if you find any bug report them here.