FUDforum 2.7.3 was released on 27 October 2005. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
- Fixes to the external fud login/logout API.
- A number of PostgreSQL query fixes.
- Improved indexing for multibyte text.
- MySQL 4.1 optimizations for making forum read.
- Adjust PDO driver to work with latest 5.1 release (use class constants).
- Added subscribed limiter to PDF generator.
- Added visible RSS links.
- Unify input escaping mechanism for SQL queries.
- Use aliases to match nntp/mailing list users to forum users.
- Start counting ALL online users.
- Updated the French translation.
- Made all <script> tags w3c compliant.
- Added optional turing/captcha validation for posts made by anonymous users.
- Fixed phpBB2 to FUDforum conversion script.
- Added forum/category limiters to statistics admin panel.
- Disallow adding people who ignore you to your own buddy list and when user is ignored automatically remove you from their buddy list
- When viewing unread messages order them in descending order.
- Added an option to notify forum subscribers on all new messages made in the forum.
- Various code cleanups.
- Updated French Translation.
- Added Korean Translation.
- Fixed ordering on selmsg.
- Workaround for Solaris that does not support GLOB_BRACE.
- Decode HTML entities inside the forum's title for PDFs.
- Finlay!! fixed the message compactor.
- Added option to nntp/mailing list import to skip over messages posted by people who don't have forum accounts.
- Use real-name when synchronizing message from the forum to mailing list or nntp.
- Fixed a bug when posting message to NNTP from the forum where the NNTP server requires authentication.
- Don't allow users to see or edit signature in the profile if the feature was disabled.
- Fixed warning messages when post fails.
- Fixed a bug with search indexing when PostgreSQL is used.
- Fixed a bug with "how to e-mail users" FAQ entry.
- Updated Korean and Japanese translations.
- Fixed ignoring of override on the admin mass-mail control panel.
- Changed error logging format to be plain-text rather then base64.
- Allow mass-email control panel to send messages via private messages.
- Made PostgreSQL duplicate key check locale safe.
- When sending PM based on a message, use message subject as the pre-set PM subject.
- Use INCLUDE setting rather the DATA_DIR/include.
- Fixed phpBB2 conversion script to work with PostgreSQL.
- Fixed PostgreSQL lock handling.
- Fixed redirection when editing message pending moderator approval.
- Use full links for smileys in the RDF feed.
- Unify handling of icon selection for admin control panels.
- When replying to PM, return the user to previously viewed page if possible.
- When deleting private messages, return user back to the folder they came from.
- Fixed a bug that allows empty categories to appear on the forum selection list.
- Fixed possible forum error message on login.
- Show forum/category path of reported messages.
- Rework emoticon display popup.
- Decode HTML entities in message subjects.
- Do not restrict length of error messages.
- ESMTP compatibility changes in FUD's SMTP wrapper.
- When using FUDforum's SMTP gateway allow admin to choose the SMTP port on which to connect.
- Added Indonesian translation.
- Fixed a bug with topic sorting in phpBB2 conversion script.
- Do not display e-mail address of user's created by the admin by default.
- Make thread navigation next/prev links be aware of moved topics.
- Additional patch to redirect the user to same folder as the one they were in after message removal.
- Fixed add to buddy list link.
- Fixed poll option count update on option removal.
- Allow customization of the whois server used for IP information analysis.
- Added missing line to admdump.php necessary for CLI runs.