FUDforum 2.6.2 was released on 14 April 2004. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
Here goes the 1st release candidate of 2.6.2. This release adds a few new features as well fixes a number of bugs.
- Fixed a bug that cause the loss of the message body during import of messages from a mailing list or NNTP.
- Fixed inline links on tree view page.
- Fixed hardcoded "Quote:" for quotes without a specific name.
- Fixed possible query failure when updating forum views.
- Added missing resource identifier inside sql error handling.
- Updated Chinese & Slovak translation.
- Fixed logic that determines how to send e-mail notifications.
- Do not notify people who do not want to be notified.
- Fixed a bug that would redirect the user to the front page needlessly.
- Fixed bug that would cause FUDforum e-mails to mailing list to lack a subject.
- Make mass e-mail not display the TO address.
- Simplify RDF generation process.
- Removed 'find user by e-mail' in user space, useless functionality that can only expose user e-mail addresses.
- Fixed pager on finduser page.
- Fixed error reporting in register.php.t
- Stricter filename check.
- Fixed reset URL in the e-mail sent when admin resets the user password.
- Fixed subject encoding.
- Added avatar gallery support.
- Make e-mail notification logic configurable, defaulting to 'send everytime logic'.
- Added ability to delete message (w/date range) by a certain user.
- Added code to allow for execution of compact, consist and indexdb via command line.
- Do not show last visit if privacy mode is enabled.
- Added acronym tag support.
- Moved the checkbox to the left on the private message control panel.
- Simplify the subscribe page.
Moving at a slightly faster pace (yey!) here is 2.6.2.
Not too many changes since RC1, mostly cleanup of both the internal code and the output generation.
- Removed a bunch of unused code.
- Better (native) whois for IP information page.
- Fixed typo in russian translation.
- Only show theme selector on profile/register page if there is >1 theme.
- Fixed hardcoded "Theme:" text on profile/register page.
- Removed no longer used translation entries.
- Added missing function to rdf_parser that is needed for PHP versions < 4.3.0.
- Fixed e-mail notification to ensure all subscribed members are notified.
- Changed group_cache index to UNIQUE INDEX to optimize certain queries.
- Enable cookies by default on quicklogin.
- Possible fix for a bug that prevent display of inline images (from file uploads) inside messages.
- Fixed pager on pmsg page when PATH_INFO theme is being used.
- Fixed window_open() calls that would sometimes fail with broken browsers.
- Various output optimizations via the use of CSS, this should make generated forum pages 2-3kb smaller.