FUDforum 2.3.6 was released on 06 January 2003. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
This release is primarily aimed toward adding of the features requested by various people and fixes a few small bugs. As I had mentioned before, the next several versions will be aimed toward feature adding & code optimization and this release is the 1st in this cycle. ChangeLog:
- Change 'New Thread' to 'New Topic' caption.
- Made redirection on theme editor work more intuitively.
- Allow the admin to see the member list even if this feature is disabled.
- Added Account Moderation (disabled by default). If enabled the admin will need to approve every new account before it becomes active.
- Fixed a bug in the 'mark all read' logic.
- Fixed a file attachment bug, which caused file attachment not to be deleted from db & file system when an attachment is removed during message edit. Also added a consistency check to remove dangling attachments due to this bug.
- Updated Polish & German translations.
- Added 'Saved' folder to private messaging system.
- Added missing table lock in thread pruning code.
This is a quick bug fix release it will probably be followed by another RC in the next week or two. ChangeLog:
- Added some sanity checks.
- Fixed a bug with FUDforum's magic_quotes code
- Updated Polish & Chinese translations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented admin from se
A fairly big change most of it is bug fix related however. ChangeLog:
- Added a number of sanity checks.
- Updated Swedish translation.
- Fixed the wrong caption of the 'submit' button beside the preview.
- Added a check to ensure a valid SQL prefix is specified during install process.
- Added [php] tag to FUDcode that allows highlighting of PHP source code.
- User deletion is now logged.
- Fixed a bug in IP filter that caused 255 to be treated as '*'.
- Added image size checks to avatar code.
- Allow admin to post messages in password protected forums without the need for a password.
- Fixed a bug in hosting resolving, resolved names would appear fully rather then have the last part cutoff.
A small bug fix release, I am not yet releasing the final, because there are still one or two bug reports that I am not sure about. They may be user errors or they maybe something forum related, once their status is confirmed either way, I'll make the 2.3.6 final release. ChangeLog:
- Fixed a few spelling errors in English translation.
- Fixed the caption of the submit button on post form (finally Wink )
- Fixed the cookie timeout bug.
- Fixed a bug in the code used by admin to change user passwords.
The long awaited 2.3.6 is finally out. Not much difference from RC4 with the exception of 3 localization additions:
- Added Norwegian translation.
- Added Russian translation based on CP-1251 (windows' Russian locale).
- Updated KOI8-R based Russian translation.