FUDforum 2.6.13 was released on 24 May 2005. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
Here goes the 1st pre-release of FUDforum 2.6.13. The focus of this release has been stabilization of the code and fine tuning of the previously added features.
- If .htaccess is to be obeyed, make sure $_SERVER is created.
- When merging topics port the read statuses and notifications from source topics.
- Don't raise notices during charset conversion.
- Fixed decoding of messages to plain text for NNTP/Mailing list post backs.
- Many fixes to nested category display on the front page.
- Improvements to the captcha code generation.
- Fixed adding users to primary groups during consistency check.
- Fixed changing of user logins via admin interface.
- Corrected building of FUDforum zip archives (install/upgrade).
- Better handling of SQL server version detection (PostgreSQL 8.0).
- Fixes to pager generation in PATH_INFO theme.
- Fixed rebuild of primary PATH_INFO theme during upgrading.
- Fixed bugs that caused HTML entities to appear in bookmark titles in the PDFs.
- Added missing URL session id to PDF generation links.
- Added explanation to message/attachment pruning admin control panel, that better explain the operation.
- Added option to allow disabling of welcome emails sent on registration.
- Make SMTP errors be more verbose.
- Fixed poll displaying in HTML emails.
- IPB conversion script fixes to prevent query failures on invalid data.
- Workaround for bug on win32 with temporary file names, this caused problems for avatar uploads in user profiles.
- Added "how do post messages' FAQ entry.
- Improved text of "invalid reset key" to mention the possibility of email client automatically opening the URL internally.
Here goes the 2nd release candidate for 2.6.13, the number of changes is fairly small, so I anticipate that the next release will be the 2.6.13 final.
- Corrected forum name reference on French & Italian translations.
- Simplify & improve captcha generation.
- Allow action log to be longer then 100 chars.
- Slightly more optimal category index cache.
- Fixed pointless category display, when none of the category forums are visible to the user due to permissions.
- Fixed spelling mistake in the FAQ.
- Updated Japanese translation.
- Fixed group inheritance bug for group leaders.
- Don't forget to retrieve the user id in private message display on replies.
- Added admin control panel to show all users with elevated access to the forum this includes administrators, moderators and group leaders.
Here goes yet another FUDforum stable release, for most part it is the same as RC2 with just a few small changes to the code base.
- Category order & structure fixes.
- Updated Japanese & Romanian translations.
- Installer workaround for system where .htaccess cannot be written to.
- Do not stop theme compiling if in-lined template is being compiled on it's own.
- Do not forget to decode encoded names for NNTP import.
- Added Win32 specific timezones.
- Better handling of NNTP post message failures.
- Some code simplifications.
- Added generic monospace font identifier for systems without courier for captcha display.
- Fixed 2 possible E_NOTICE warnings in mailing list import.