FUDforum 2.3.8 was released on 06 March 2003. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
This release is a fairly major bug fix release that addresses many issues that have to do with IP/Login/Email filters. ChangeLog:
- Fixed query failure in mailing list import code.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some thread in threaded view to appear locked and/or unread.
- Fixed a bug that caused the moderator order to appear to be mostly random.
- Fixed a bug with IP Filter's * mask.
- Unified the filtering code and made it work. As of now all filters appear to be functional. Blocked accounts cannot post normal & private messages or send emails via the forum (if mail system is active) nor can they login. If a logged in blocked account tries to perform any of the disallowed action they automatically get logged out as well.
A bug fixing release with focus on PostgreSQL fixes. ChangeLog:
- Made NNTP import script send 'MODE reader' command
- Hide IPs from moderators if IP displaying is disabled.
- Fixed hard-coded threads per page in PostgreSQL code.
- Fixed a rounding bug with ceil() in PostgreSQL code.
- Fixed index creation queries for PostgreSQL in compact.php
- Fixed possible query failure in poll retrieval on userinfo page.
This is an entirely bug fixing release that hopefuly will be soon followed by 2.3.8 final. ChangeLog:
- Added Slovak translation.
- Few fixes to Bulgarian translation.
- Remove theme optimization control panel.
- Fixed magic_quotes_gpc problem.
- Fixed pager on search page, that caused the loss of logic type & sorting order.
- Added a space between Location & value on message drawing page.
- Fixed smiley replacement on mailing/nntp synchronization code.
- Fixed a possible bug with private messages & win32.
Finally. The 2.3.8 with it's many fixes is finally out of the door.
This is essentially identical to the 2.3.8RC3 with only 2 changes. The Chinese translation was updated & we've added support for Affero that can be enabled via the admin control panel.