FUDforum 2.3.3 was released on 21 October 2002. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
This is the 1st RC of the upcoming 2.3.3 no new features and very few bug fixes that won't even affect most users. Majority of fixes are specific to certain configurations or rarely used tools like NNTP and Mailing List importing. So, without further ado, here is the changelog.
- Added a note in the manual about PHP's own upload_max_filesize limiter.
- Added code to NNTP/Mailing List import scripts to enable register_argc_argv if they are off.
- Updated Bulgarian & German translations
- Made post form show the correct signature when the editor of the message is not the original poster.
- Added missing includes to nntp import scripts
- Fixed a typo in the name of the nl2br() function in nntp/mailing list import scripts.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems for password using \ and other characters that require escaping.
- Added code to install/upgrade script to turn off magic_quote_runtime
- Added an option allowing the admin to disable creation of new users from messages imported from NNTP/Mailing List.
- Added proper tab order to post & ppost forms
A very small update this time, if all goes well on Monday 2.3.3 stable will be released.
- Fixed a bug with adding groups
- Added 'back to top' link on the msg view pages (flat/tree view)
- Fixed some buttons used in Polish translation
- Changed the few remaining short_tags (<?) in admin control panels to <?php.
- Fixed hard coded text inside iemail.inc.t
- Added WoltLab Bulletin Board to FUDforum conversion script.
2.3.3 is a stable release of FUDforum and is highly recommended to anyone running FUDforum 2.3.2 and older. 2.3.3 has been almost entirely dedicated to addressing various small bugs and at this point should be extremely stable.
This release encompasses all the changes made in RC1-RC2 as well as few very minor modifications that are listed below:
- Updated Polish translation
- Fixed a bug that caused the forum to 'forget' to remove the user from group_members table upon user deletion.
- Updated Chinese translation
- Fixed a typo inside Spanish & Turkish translations.