FUDforum 2.7.0 was released on 23 August 2005. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
- phpBB2 conversion fixes.
- Fixed PostgreSQL db_all() implementation.
- Fixed warning pertaining to attachment handling in PDF generator.
- Fixed query error when anon user can split topics.
- Allow fud_add_user() to use existing md5 password as long as it begins with "md5" string (will be removed).
- Fixes to FUDAPI.
- Added ability to toggle account approval via user manager.
- Fixed month selection on announcement control panel.
- Added fud_delete_user() allowing removal of users to FUD API.
- Added external_fud_logout() to FUDforum's common single-login API.
- Disallow parsing of e-mails and URLs inside the title of a quote tag.
- Do not enable PM funcitonality by default for users import from nntp and mailing lists.
- Preserve mlist_msg_id on message edit.
- NNTP optimizations via native PHP functions for PHP5 users.
- Added "most users online" statistic.
- Fixed a number of edge cases where E_NOTICE warnings may be generated.
- Unify SQL error handling.
- A number of PostgreSQL fixes and computability changes for older PostgreSQL releases.
- Fixed topic view skip in upgrade script.
- Fixed per-topic show unread and today's posts links.
- Added view building validation.
- Datadump import fixes for PostgreSQL.
- Added support for [ hr ] tag to FUDcode.
- Added handlers for situations where mbstring function overload is enabled.
- Allow database settings to remain strings, even when they are numbers.