|| IMPORTANT: Users running FUDforum 3.0.0 to FUDforum 3.0.9 can upgrade to this release. Users on older FUDforum 2.x releases must first upgrade to version 3.0.0 before they can upgrade to subsequent releases.
FUDforum 3.1.0 was released on 19 February 2020. This is the latest stable version of FUDforum. Please upgrade all version 3.0.x forums to this release ASAP!
The minimum requirements to run FUDforum 3.1.0 is:
- PHP 7.0 or higher (tested with PHP 7.2 and 7.3).
- MySQL/MariaDB 5.5 (or higher) or one of the other supported databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- New forum blog (portal page) feature.
- Search based on relevancy of the search terms.
- Highlight searched terms in search results.
- Keep original case of search terms, while searching in case insensitive mode.
- New BBcode tags: [left], [right], [float=left], [float=right]
- Add ANNOUNCEMENT hook for plugin developers that wants to override announcements.
- Improve the video tags plugin.
- Remove the (now dated) ie6_update plugin.
- Make the » in the pager jump to the very end (patch by _alex)
- strip_tags() can throw away huge portions of text while importing messages (although extremely rare).
- Fix category lookup.
- Fix captcha shows as "Array".
- Fix for "International domains not recognized" - https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=73176
- The current time at the bottom sometimes shows "#d" instead of the day.
- Karma patch by trepstrer: Prevent users from voting more than once per message.
- Make "message preview" consistent with message display.
- BUG & Fix: Cleaning up GLOBALS.php $INCLUDE remnants. [Fix by BugLaden]
- Fix stored XSS in the admin control panel (reported by user liquidsky).