|| NOTE: How can I help?
- Download the latest version, test it and report issues on the support forum.
- Checkout the latest version from SVN and help us to develop new features and prepare patches.
- Ensure your language is fully translated.
- Help us to proofread and update the documentation on the wiki (this site).
This page contains progress and ideas for a FUDforum 3.1.0 release. Exact release date is unknown (probably late 2019).
You are welcome to expand this page if you like to work on a new feature or influence the development direction.
Users that want to help with testing and development can check out the latest code from the SVN repository.
The minimum requirements to run FUDforum 3.1.0 is:
- PHP 7.0 or higher (tested with PHP 7.2).
- MySQL/MariaDB 5.5 (or higher) or one of the other supported databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- New forum blog (portal page) feature.
- Highlight searched terms in search results.
- Keep original case of search terms, while searching in case insensitive mode.
- New BBcode tags: [left], [right], [float=left], [float=right]
- Add ANNOUNCEMENT hook for plugin developers that wants to override announcements.
- Improve the video tags plugin.
- Remove the (now dated) ie6_update plugin.
- Make the » in the pager jump to the very end (patch by _alex)
- strip_tags() can throw away huge portions of text while importing messages (although rare).
- Fix category lookup.
- Fix captcha shows as "Array".
- Fix for "International domains not recognized" - https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=73176
- The current time at the bottom sometimes shows "#d" instead of the day.
- Karma patch by trepstrer: Prevent users from voting more than once per message.
- Make "message preview" consistent with message display.
- BUG & Fix: Cleaning up GLOBALS.php $INCLUDE remnants. [Fix by BugLaden]
- Fix stored XSS in the admin control panel (reported by user liquidsky).