FUDforum 2.6.7 was released on 18 October 2004. This release is no longer supported. Please upgrade to FUDforum 3.0.0 ASAP.
The process of making a release is being started once more. This release candidate includes a few bug fixes as well as few small feature improvements.
- Fixed file locking/unlocking.
- Fixed typos in Russian translation.
- Fixed incorrect path in theme optimizer.
- Fixed handling of URL avatars.
- Fixed typo in Chinese translations.
- Fixed problem resulting in undefined variable message.
- Fixed captions on modque page.
- Fixed default group leader permissions.
- Extra safety check for moved topics.
- Fixed possible query failure in XMB converter.
- Allow disabling of autocompletion for register form.
- Improve the "hiding" mechanism for spoilers.
- Added the ability to limit mass e-mail to all moderators, group leaders and by user rank.
- Added the ability to specify custom name to the spoiler.
Yet another release candidate in the 2.6.7 series. This release bumps the required PHP version to 4.3.0+ from 4.2.0+. This is done in response to various vulnerabilities in the 4.2 series and the fact that 4.3.0 has been out for almost 2 years and there is no reason for older versions of PHP to be used.
This release also addresses the bug on Redhat/Fedora systems where the path order on opendir() is messed up, and with 4.3.0+ code we can use a better glob().
- Updated Polish & French translations.
- Fixed possible query failure when search string does not contain any valid words.
- Added configurable NNTP import limit.
- Fixed harcoded tab with in threaded topic list.
- Use faster extension_loaded() instead of function_exists for module checks.
- glob() replaced readdir()/opendir()/closedir()
- Removed no longer needed function availability checks.
- Fix a bug that prevent proper theme from being rebuilt on template/text change in admin control panel.
Here goes the stable release of the 2.6.7 FUDforum. Aside from the changes in the two previous RCs there were a few changes in the code prior to this release.
- Fixed possible breakage with attachment display in PATH_INFO theme.
- Send last modified header for topic, message and user info view for anonymous users.
- Decoded quote encoded messages imported from NNTP.
- Make web template editor show all templates.
- Updated Invision Board conversion script to work with FUDforum 2.6.0+
- Fixed a bug in template message editor when working with multi-line messages.
- Fixed FAQ links for Opera browser.
- Fixed sorting order for admin statistics control panel.
- Fixed a few query issues with MySQL 4.1+