|| IMPORTANT: Users running FUDforum 3.0.0 to FUDforum 3.0.5 can upgrade to this release. Users on older FUDforum 2.x releases must first upgrade to version 3.0.0 before they can upgrade to subsequent releases.
FUDforum 3.0.6 was released on 5 October 2014 (RC1 was released on 10 November 2013 and RC2 on 1 February 2014). Support for this release ended on 31 December 2016. Users still running 3.0.6 should upgrade their forums to FUDforum 3.0.9 ASAP!
The minimum requirements to run FUDforum 3.0.6 is:
- PHP 5.3 or higher.
- MySQL 5.0.2 (or higher) or one of the other supported databases like Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- Support [small], [big] and [center] BBcode tags.
- Improved SQL Manager ACP. Admins can now browse database tables, store SQL scripts and load scripts from files.
- Improved forum calendar.
- New plugin hook "AUTO_LOGIN", to enable creation of user sessions based on external authentication provided by the server (such as Basic Auth).
- New UBB.threads to FUDforum converter.
- Fixed PostgreSQL upgrade problems.
- Fix file permission problems.
- Global settings not always properly converted.
- Forum category change messages not properly logged.
- Character set problems when importing Cyrillic messages.
- Headers already sent when using the template editor.
- Improved session identification by client browser to include REMOTE_USER if available.
- Fix: Users cannot log out if "Multiple Host Login" is enabled.
- Fix: Table 'fud30_replace' was not locked with LOCK TABLES in compact.php
- Fix: Call to undefined function ses_update_status() when performing backups from command line